DATE: 16TH AUGUST, 2016
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF GENERAL INSURANCE COVER
Kenya Community Support Centre (KECOSCE) is a registered national Non-Governmental Organizations based in Mombasa County. KECOSCE invites sealed tenders from eligible Insurance Underwriters for Provision of General Insurance Cover for Financial Year 2016/2017 renewable for one year subject to satisfactory performance.
Interested firms should obtain the Tender documents from the offices in Kisimani-Bombolulu in Mombasa upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Kshs. 5,000.00 either in cash or bankers cheque. Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents at the KECOSCE offices, Kisimani/Bombolulu in Mombasa during normal working hours 8am - 5p.m..
Bid documents shall be accompanied by the following Mandatory (Statutory) requirements for preliminary evaluation:-
- Valid Tax compliance certificate
- List of Directors with respective shareholding & details of citizenship.
- Audited Accounts for the last three years (i.e. within the period of 2012 to 2015 which must be signed by the auditors and the director.)
- Evidence/proof of having done annual gross premiums in previous year (2014) of not less than Kshs. 50 Million.
- Evidence/proof of recommended underwriter having paid-up capital of at least Kshs. 500 Thousand Kenya Shillings (authenticated by IRA)
- Certificate of Company Registration under the Companies Act, Cap 486 and in existence for at least Five (5) years
- Current Registration Certificate as Insurance brokerage firm issued by the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) for the current year 2015. A copy must be attached.
- Current Membership certificate (2015) with Association of Insurance Brokers (AIB). A copy must be attached.
- Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, and delivery costs, must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of the bid.
Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly bearing only the tender number and the title of the tender should be deposited in the office addressed to:-
The Executive Director
Kenya Community Support Centre (KECOSCE)
P.O. Box 42944-80100
So as to reach her/him on or before 10:00a.m 10th September, 2016.